& I’m Included
When it comes to buying a new home, we really have thought of everything. Unlike other house builders, our outstanding specification comes as standard in every Countryside home, so there are no hidden extras to pay before you move in.
At Countryside we take enormous pride in designing, sourcing and fitting kitchens which not only look beautiful but are practical, complete with modern appliances and plenty of workspace and cupboards. Many have the added feature of stunning skylight windows. We’ve thought of every detail so you don’t have to.
- Choose from a selection of custom designed kitchens with laminate worktops†
- Upstands to worktops
- Kitchen units with soft closers and bookcase in kitchen island (selected homes only)
- Stainless steel 11/2 bowl sink
- Single lever mixer taps
- Integrated double electric oven with five ring gas hob and glass splashback*
- Glass/stainless steel chimney hood
- Pelmet lights
- Integrated fridge-freezer
- Chrome LED downlights
- Chrome sockets & USB points
We’re proud of our beautifully fitted bathrooms, which combine modern design and efficiency features to create highly functional, contemporary spaces that are ready to move straight into.
- White bathroom suite with shower over bath#
- Fitted glass screen above bath where no separate shower enclosure within the same bathroom. Some housetypes feature an en-suite
- White porcelain washbasin with chrome mixer tap and pop-up waste
- Vanity unit to family bathroom and en-suite
- Porcelanosa tiles, with half height tiling to bath, full height tiling to shower cubicles
- Heated chrome towel rail with summer setting
- Polished edge mirror
- Chrome LED downlights
- Glass shelving with lighting behind bath*
Our light, bright and airy living areas are designed both to improve your quality of life and provide functionality for life in your new home, with sustainability being at the forefront.
- Chrome effect sockets and switch faceplates featured downstairs
- White plastic sockets and switch faceplates elsewhere
- Energy-efficient LED lighting
- White matt emulsion to walls and ceilings
All the below come as part of our integrated multimedia points:
- Telephone points provided in living room and master bedroom
- Multimedia points in living room, master bedroom and family area
- USB charging points
Inside Your Home
Our commitment to stylish, high-quality finishes is clear to see throughout. With all this included our high specification finishes won’t be beaten anywhere else.
- Gas-fired boiler heating system
- Compact radiators
- Mains powered smoke detectors
- Contemporary V groove skirting boards and architraves
- Internal woodwork painted brilliant white gloss – ash handrails to stairs
- Oak foil internal doors with polished chrome door furniture
Outside Your Home
Our commitment to quality doesn’t end with our interiors, our range of features and finishes make all of our homes beautiful and practical – both inside and out.
- Skylight windows
- White UPVC windows and French doors with double-glazed units
- Polished chrome front door furniture
- Outside tap
- Turf, shrubbery and fencing to front and rear gardens where applicable
We’ve considered those all important features to ensure you have a safe environment that you’ll be proud to call your home.
- Intruder alarm
- Exterior lights to front and rear
- 1.8 metre timber fencing to garden between houses
- Multi-point locking system to front and French doors
Reserve your home early and you can personalise to your own taste by choosing your kitchen, worktops, tiles and vanity units free of charge from our extensive range.† Take inspiration from our stunning showhomes that demonstrate our wide variety of options and finishes available.
Countryside’s high specification comes as standard in all of our new homes. We are committed to quality, and each home is carefully designed. We’re confident that when you take a look at one of our new homes, you’ll be amazed.